DispatchPrep.com was created by Datla Logistics. Datla Logistics currently manage and dispatch over 40 owner operators nationwide. At the end of this course, you will have the knowledge to become a successful dispatcher.
What You’ll Learn in DispatchPrep
- Qualification and Requirements for Starting a Dispatching Business
- Trucking Equipment used in the Transportation Industry (Trucks and Trailers)
- Pros & Cons of Different types of trucks
- Truck Dispatching (In Detail)
- Rate Confirmation
- Detailed knowledge about top load boards.
- Bill of Lading
- Important terminology used in the US Transportation Industry
- Compliance with Rules & Regulation Implemented by the Federal or State Authorities
- Safety FMCSA
- And more
After Completing the Course, You’ll Be Able To:
- Start your dispatching business.
- Work as a professional dispatcher in reputable trucking or dispatching companies
- Work as a freelance dispatcher